Internet Explorer 7 – Little Used Features
I have been noticing that very few people are not taking the full advantage of Internet Explorer 7. The greatest new feature is its tabs. The tabs allows you to view multiple websites at the same time.
Below is some basics on using the tab feature of Internet Explorer 7.
- Left clicking the tabs is how to switch between websites.
- If you have a wheel mouse, you can open a link in a new tab by clicking the link with the wheel button.
- While you can start a new tab by clicking the small New Tab button, you can also open a new tab by holding down Ctrl key and press T key.
- If you’re scanning several sites on multiple tabs and want to return to this same set of tabs at a later date, click the Add To Favorites button and use the Add Tab Group To Favorites command.
- If you have a wheel mouse, you can close any tab by clicking it with the wheel button.
- When scanning several sites on multiple tabs, you can click and drag the tabs in any arrangement that you wish.
For detail to the things I have listed above and more you can go to About.com. They have quite a list of tutorials for Internet Explorer 7.